- Revisorbistand, Skatte Rådgivning, Regnskaber og Moms.
- ADVOKAT BISTAND
- Stiftelse af Selskaber/Fonde
- Skattefrie danske selskaber
- Offshore Selskaber Overblik
- USA Delaware skattefrie Offshore Selskaber
- Nevada Corporation, LLC, Limited selskaber uden indkomst eller selskabsskat
- Panama Offshore Selskaber
- Stiftelser Priseksempel
- Offshore Selskaber i EU – Selskabstyper, Fonde og Foreninger
- EU Selskabsskatter
- Skattely lande
- IP Rettigheder
- Virksomheds Rådgivning
- EU PersonData Forordningen
- Schengen VISUM Service
- Bestyrelses medlemmer
Schengen VISA Service Visum for Work, Job interviews, Study, AuPair, Nanny, Family Reunification and Refugee Attorney
We can help with several types of VISA VISUM to and from the EU, The Americas, Asia, Canada and The Australia area.
Also, we do assist in a visa denial appeal case. We do VISA’s for Working, Student, Research, AuPair, Nanny, Refugees, Family Re-Unification to almost all countries from all countries. If a VISA is overstayed or abused and you are sent home by immigration authorities or police, we can assist in going back within 3 weeks.
We use the Red Carpet and/or Fast Track systems for rapid treatment of any VISUM
Schengen VISA standard Consular package
We can supply a consular VISUM SCHENGEN SERVICE package including;
- SCHENGEN VISA SERVICE ADVISORY: All immigration law advisory, contracts, legal matters and assistance in many countries in terms of immigration law and easy changing of one VISA type to another, so that you can stay in your prefered or current country
- THE VISA SERVICE PROVIDER: More than 20 VISA types as available as a tourist visum, business visum, internship visum, study visum for a low cost, re-entry visa (for expired visa or you want to stay when a visa or passport expires), religious visum, au-pair visum, PhD visum and Visa’s for EU citizens, the positive list and the minimum earnings unless covered in this page.
- EXPIRED VISUM / VISA, MARRIAGE or DENIED VISA: Re-Entry VISA and Family Re-Unifications in case of Marriage, kids, extended studies or any further business VISA. Even if VISUM is EXPIRED or denied.
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
VISASERVICE: Business Re-Entry Schengen Visum including a Job or for formation as director or member of the board in companies.
In some cases Hotel Confirmation and Flight Ticket confirmation counts into the total points you can score, in order to obtain entry to any country. In such cases, we can help and supply you that services for a NO-COST FREE of charges as to agreements with fly-ticket-bookers and Hotel agreements for even cheaper staying in your preferred country. Also if you have an invitation from a spouse/friend, you will need a confirmed return-ticket. Our service is aimed at companies and individuals and we can assist in housing in the form of rooms, apartment, townhouse or villa near the desired location. All VISUM / Visas often need confirmation of ability to pay expenses, (Bank account statement) or confirmation of the ability and willingness to go back when VISUM / VISA expires and to comply with expenses in Hotel or in private staying.
The service is for the following countries and nationalities (Some does not require a VISUM / VISA in order to enter the Schengen Zone):
- EU VISUM VISA SERVICE: Europe, in General, is the EU Members including Iceland, Norway and Switzerland
- VISUM Visa for the EU union affiliated countries: Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania and Macedonia
- UK VISUM / VISA SERVICE: the United Kingdom and Ireland (Non-Schengen Zone). Also after an eventual BREXIT
- US and Australia Continents VISUM Service: North America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea
- South America VISUM Service: All South American States including Panama
- ASIAN & MIDDLE EAST VISUM SERVICE: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- AFRICAN VISA / VISUM Service: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Schengen Judicial VISUM / Visa Service and Recruitment Companies
We have experience in recruitment VISUM / Visas for Danish companies and has a collaboration with Talent Finder® and VERIO® Recruitment Companies involves employees from around the world, Such applicants can work and stay in Denmark. Look more at:
We can assist with all kind of VISUM / VISA TYPES and can help with help from Embassies, Consular Services, Consulates and General Consuls for each country. Also through our international networks, we can supply local lawyers for actual cases. Our network is a 2.500 attorney network around the world. Not all can do VISUM services, but can we comply with any denial and can support in most local legal matters on a expert level.
Cases can be judicial in nature, or to speed up cases which apparently does not comply with the legal requirements you are entitled up to such. We do offer services for Danish Visum Visa, Danish citizenship, Danish passport or residence and work permits. We can offer to submit, handle and follow-up on cases of Danish VISUM / Visa and residence and working permit Visa.
For EU residents we supply an easy VISUM for an EU Danish integration path where the demand is 270.000 Danish kroner in 3 years in a row income locally where you are seated now.
Rejection of VISUM / VISA or Illegal Staying in a country
If you have experienced a rejection of your VISUM / VISA, we can help. Also if you have been staying illegal in a country. We have attorneys in most countries who can take the case as a complaint and eventually fulfil what documents OR information which was missing in the first place. Especially the readiness to go back when VISUM expires and the total amount of connecting to your existing country is weighing in, like a
If you only have one visum / visa request you are about to leave in 14-30 days, unless we can find failures in the handling of the case. Its always better to have a plan B. If you leave in 2 requests, and the first is denied, you are somehow happy about the possibility of the second VISUM / VISA request. In other words, if you only have 1, you are asked to leave within 14 days. And often appeal can’t be done.
Normally if you handle your case alone, you are almost sudden not to get the VISA, as the natural ground of denial is like a list of many arguments, so you can never be sure what to complain about. One reason could be the risk of you will not go back. That is a standard denial of VISUM.
Because our office is international, we can change jurisdiction, country and visum / visa Type. It means we can send in 3 VISUM / VISA requests under both EU law and under the local law in each country. Nobody else has the ability for that. Also, we can do the Re-Entry VISUM / VISA from any country to ensure free staying in 4 years in most countries including Denmark.
Re-entry Visum / Visa Service, Overstay and abuse of VISUM and lack of response in terms of changes
Metropol International A/S is the only one who can provide this RE-ENTRY to any type of current VISA and in many cases without leaving your current country.
Overstay of a VISUM is a bad thing, and there are many rules in terms of change of job, in terms of unemployment and in terms of days to react in
Sometimes it can be needed to change passport VISUM Type without leaving the country in a long time, like into the country besides your current country. In such case, we can assist in a so-called re-entry VISUM / VISA for most areas. It can also be that you have one VISA type but wish another or the current VISA has expired or is close to expiring.
Normally we can make a Business Visum / Visa of 1-2 year at the time outside the country, that you currently reside in, while you maintain the benefits of the VISUM / VISA for each region or system eg. Schengen. After 1-2 year we can renew or change your VISUM / VISA. Usually, we are supplying a VISUM in one country and the destination country can be any other country. Our Re-Entry VISA service ensures you to be in the Schengen Zone, in the nearest country, while having a real job-contract.
Schengen VISUM / VISA for Nanny or Au-Pair VISUM / VISA in the EU or elsewhere
The ability for many is to become an au pair or a Nanny in a EU country.
- For the AU PAIR (max 30 years old): You will work around 5-6 days 3-4 hours a day and you can receive local language school for free or for free for the first 3 modules. That is daytime or evening lessons. As an Au-Pair, you get a salary package of around 500 Euros in average including free accommodation and 3 meals within the host family.
- For the NANNY: You will work 5 days a week 7-8 hours a day and you can receive local language school for free or for free for the first 3 modules. As a NANNY you get a salary around 1.600-2.500 Euros. The family will provide accommodation and will pay all expenses for food e.t.c.
Many people are seeking the wrong VISUM
You can either use EU rules, Re-Entry VISUM / VISA services or direct employment by our partners in many EU countries, including our own office in Germany, Malta, Lithuania, Latvia, Sweden and Norway. Actually, for many people, they request the wrong VISUM, and when the VISUM is turned down, they do not have a plan B. Asking for VISA in EU Rules is far better, in many cases. It is actually better to search for the right VISUM and get a no, then searching for the wrong VISUM and get a no. When a VISA is denied you get like 5-10 different answers of WHY it is a no. So it is better to have the VISUM / VISA ordered by our Office who can get explanations, in order to complain.
Our Consular Visum / Visa for Schengen countries can provide the following VISA types
VISUM / VISA and Passport services including verification, issue of new passport and maybe a government accepted written statement from your embassy saying that you did lose your passport and other ID. Remember you cannot have a VISA which extends the validity of your passport. We do contact embassies, consulates, general consuls, honorary consuls, consular services and lawyers. We have our own lawyers in Denmark and we do have legal representation in 82 countries. Furthermore, our Legal Partner network consist of 2.500 juridical legal advisor’s in the world, which means we can cover many aspects of VISUM / VISA and any kind of immigration law, working contracts, renewal of VISUM / VISA’s, checkup on VISUM / VISA possibilities or family reunification, divorce or cases of any legal matters.
We can provide 20 types of service of the following VISUM / VISA types (Updated 01.01.2019):
- Schengen Visa as a tourist for 90 days with a possible extension by a re-entry VISA
- Employee VISA for recruitment via partnerships
- Study VISA from many of the leading educational institutions in each country in EU and US/Canada where educational fees are from 1.000 € per year
- Internships in the specific country with or without salary/internship contract
- Technical VISA, Sales VISA and Machine Inspection VISA for 1-2 persons. A knowledge transfer VISA which can be of longer times
- Trainee VISA, Recruiting VISA for Job Contracts and Job Interviews
- VISA as an independent contractor for the establishment of the Danish company
- Company representative for inspecting machines for contracts (purchase/sale concerning. Danish companies)
- AU-PAIR VISA for international and national EU citizens where au-pairs is intended to work in the desired EU country for 2 years at the time in each country. You can work like 2 years in Denmark, 2 years in Holland and 2 years in Norway e.t.c. and a salary including accommodation within the family is around 750-1.200 € per month. Marriage under those conditions might be restricted and/or it can be difficult, but not impossible to accomplish family reunification. AU-PAIR Re-entry VISA for au-pair who already has been serving in 2-3 years in a given country. It gives the possibility not to be denied again due to the circumstances where there has been a rejection.
- Working and residence permits in general from EU citizens and NON-EU citizens
- Income Rules: Permanent relocation to/from Denmark for expatriates and/or EU citizens (Demand is min. 270,000 DKK. In revenue for the last 2 years)
- Income Rules: for non-EU citizens, it is 426.985,06 DKK yearly equal to 35.582,09 DKK monthly for the job salary (A valid job contract has to be approved by us.dk) The result is a permanent Citizenship
- PhD VISA with working contract and a working contract after studies
- Working Holiday VISA, where you can work in a defined period of time, usually for areas like agriculture, research and scholarships in one country while retaining a working right in another country
- Asylum – we can provide status as refugees and Humanitarian Residence permit which can be based on a single person, a family. According to the UN Refugee Convention, we can provide the status of 1-2 years of staying while many have been here more than 20 years, and are, as such integrated into the society as workers and taxpayers. The status is under UN, Protected Status, Limited Protected Status and has a limited right to family reunification after 1-3 years, but also a right to FREE movement and to receive family on holidays e.t.c. There are sudden rules applied for Unaccompanied minor asylum seekers. A foreign national, whose application for asylum has been rejected and whose date of departure has passed, is residing illegally and is required to leave can obtain a re-entry VISA, a desired leaving to another country and/or expenses and also has a demand of provided accommodation in most countries.
- Religious Workers can according to current rules obtain a VISA which in regards to the working and staying permission will act under EU and national law
- Start-up VISA for business creation, formation, shop or affiliation of an offshore company for 1-4 persons
According to The Association Agreement with Turkey, we can provide services where we can care for the process and possibilities to obtain a temporary or permanent residence in sudden countries
- DIPLOMAT VISA Services where we can provide foreign nationals with a diplomatic status or a residence permit issued by the local Ministry of Foreign Affairs in each country
- The Nordic Countries, The Faroe Islands, Iceland and Greenland can be provided with a sudden VISA in each case, which depends on job-salary, status and/or Study needs
- Immigration services with 1 or 2 VISA or for a whole family or of a group of people which includes staying, study and working permission for you and/or your partner. I those cases the above VISA types under UN, EU and national law are impossible, we can provide appeal and/or immigration services typically to Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, Norway, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, USA, Canada, Panama and many other countries
- Doctor VISA and Residence permit in order to obtain a Danish authorisation as a doctor or dentist. Foreign doctors and dentists who have been trained outside the EU/EEA can be granted a special residence permit in order to obtain a Danish authorisation as a doctor or dentist. The residence permit is granted to enable the foreign doctor or dentist to acquire the professional and linguistic skills required to obtain a Danish authorisation, in addition to completing the required employment in a position for adaptation and training purposes – the so-called evaluation employment.
Schengen VISA Service countries:
- Czech republic
The Schengen VISUM areas which are NOT included are:
- Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles, the Greek peninsula of Athos as well as Greenland and the Faroe Islands and the working visum documents in the working together with the Danish union.
- Great Britain and Ireland are NOT members of the Schengen Union.
- In addition, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania ordered to join the Schengen cooperation, but all requirements are presently not fulfilled.
Schengen VISUM / VISA history and the EU principle of free movement as a private person and/or as an employee right for the enterprises
The free movement of individuals is a fundamental right guaranteed by the institution of EU citizens. It gives every citizen the right to travel, work and live in any EU country without any formality. Schengen cooperation improves and also restrict this freedom by giving citizens the opportunity to cross internal borders without being subjected to border controls. The border-free Schengen area ensures free movement for more than 400 million EU citizens, and also to many non-EU citizens, businessmen, tourists or other persons wishing legally to be present
The first Member States were: Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. Now there are 26 Schengen countries – 22 EU members and 4 non-EU. The four are Iceland and Norway (since 2001), Switzerland (since 2008) and Liechtenstein (since 2011). After the first five came Italy (1990), Portugal and Spain (1991), Greece (1992), Austria (1995) and Denmark, Finland and Sweden in 1996. Nine more EU countries joined in 2007, after the EU’s eastward enlargement in 2004. They are: Hungary, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia. Only six of the 28 EU countries outside the Schengen zone, namely: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland, Romania and the UK.
Temporary Jobs and Danish Recruitment Agencies
We have a collaboration with the DK’s largest temporary employment agencies and recruitment agencies to finding a new job, headhunting and also jobs that do pay more than 426.985,06 DKK yearly equal to 35.582,09 DKK monthly for the job salary. These agencies have proven to find a job for all of our applicants including for all master degrees, people without education, au pair, Nanny, students and people who wanna do a job search and/or holidays in Denmark.
Green Card Visum scheme (Green Card has stopped for Denmark since June 2016)
This applies to all present holders of the Green Card VISUM scheme which has ended in 2016 in Denmark. Current holders are been serviced by our company and or our recruiting partners within the EU.
For Nordic Citizens in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland
If you are a Nordic citizen you do not need a VISUM / Visa to enter the borders of the United States for tourist or business trips shorter than 90 days. You MUST register in the ESTA VISUM SYSTEM but if you can not comply with ESTA demands or you need assistance with the work permit or business VISUM then please call +45 32177777.
IMPORTANT VISUM INFO: It is a demand for Nordic citizens to apply for a visa for tourist and all kind of business travels after the date of
NOTE REGARDING ALL SCHENGEN VISUM / VISA PR. 28-11-2015
The latest refugee movements since 2015 have greatly impressed upon the border and in reality, the freedom of movement across borders replaced by thorough check, but with our solutions, you are sure of a seamless transport between countries and if you are checked for example in trains, buses, planes and in public areas.
For VISUM / VISA contact or Job as consultant or permanent job
- For ANY KIND of jobs on the Life Science industry (48% of Danish companies), Engineers, Pharmacists, IT consultants, Programmers and other staff to the Life Science industry see: https://innovationsupport.net/en/the-life-science-recruiting-and-consulting-provider/
- For all other professions contact or schedule a meeting (Fee per hour is DKK.: 1.500,- +25% tax = 1.875 DKR) with:
- Secretary and Receptionist Anne-Marie Jensen, Phone: +45 321 77777 ext. 240.
- General Manager and Auditor, Consular Visa Service, Jane Clausen, Phone: +45 321 77777 ext. 240.
- Senior Partner Visa Service M.Sc. Christian Pettersson, Phone: +45 321 77777 ext. 252.
- Senior Advisor, Visa Services, B.Sc, Michael Pedersen, Phone: +45 321 77777 ext. 248.
- Director of Department, ILM, Michael Rasmussen, Phone: +45 321 77777 ext. 240.
- For general info on Schengen VISUM (from europa.eu) see the source: https://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/agencies/index_en.htm
Book a meeting with our visum partners and advisers in Denmark:
You can have a meeting in the daytime from 09:00-16:30 at the price of DKK 1.500,- + 25% tax = DKK 1.875,- including tax. Total including tax is 271 Dollars. Usually, a meeting can take 1 hour, but it takes normally 2 hours as to recover both Danish Law VISA rules and possibilities under the EU law. We do not offer any kinds of credit and all services must to be prepaid either by the bank or in cash on the meeting day. You will receive invoice afterwards from a valid Danish A/S CVR number = our partners. Please contact us at +45 3217 7777 ext. 321. The meetings can be in the offices of Herlev or Copenhagen or on SKYPE, WeChat, Snapchat, Messenger, Facetime, WhatsApp, Line & Viper. Meetings online demand payment to our bank 3 days before it can happen.
Evening consultations are each Thursday from 16:00-18:00 and every Sunday from 15-17:00. You can’t come without booking a time first. Meeting times can’t be booked by coming at the Office. It is only to be booked at the phone +45 32177777 or by filling the forms beneath. They will take care of any needs in VISA, JOB possibilities, Relocation & Accommodation (Apartments/Rooms/Villa), New or Lost passport, overstayed VISA, breaking VISUM Rules and questions in general. Also, we do provide contact to Ambassadors, VISUM Service Offices, General Consuls and International Consulates can be done in the meeting, in order to secure FastTrack of your case.
It is possible to have work in other EU countries and elsewhere if a VISUM has run out, by that we can secure you will have a working and staying permission in your current country. Under EU Rules we sometimes demand at least 10 days full stay with all receipts in another country.
ATTORNEY VISA / VISUM SERVICE
Metropol International A/S can help our clients with job contracts, education and establishment of a company within EU and the Americas. We provide advice and legal services professionally all over the world in collaboration with the recruiting companies, Embassies, General Consulates and/or Attorney Offices.
- We do formations of Danish and foreign companies and holding companies and funds that can be used both by individuals and by companies
- We provide Private and Business Tax Consultancy in VAT, taxes, duties and guarantees
- Our services include solutions that are based on EU law and the laws of local countries, including of course the company law and tax law.
- Our solutions can be based on a
alreadymade binding answer from the tax, judicial decisions and control signals (BLUE SEA LAW)
- General legal proceedings and legal advice
- You can have
privateaddress, office address and receive Legal Consulting and Lawyer help in 86 countries through our network WARRANTY COVERAGE ordained Legal Profession interest organization for covering losses if the lawyer’s advice turns out to have been wrong, or the case of error or complaints.
- We have partners and own branches with Danish-speaking staff in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Germany, France, England, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Thailand, the Philippines, Panama and the United States.
For legal advice, and active dynamic and flexible human resource recruiting and contract management we also offer the following partners for your business, innovation and attorneys-at-law:
- Secretary and Receptionist Anne-Marie Jensen
- General Manager and Auditor, Visa Service, Jane Clausen
- Cand. Merc. Accountant Christian Nielsen
- Lina Wang, China Market Specialist, MS. Management, BS. Marketing, Dipl. Psych.
- Cand. Merc. Niels Petersen, Revisor, Chief for certifications and Authorisations
- Senior Partner, Cand. Merc, Finance & Enterprise, Carsten Kristensen
- Sales Director, Cand.Merc, M. René de Jong for Netherland Visa and EU Job-contracts
- Innovation & Engineering Consultancy Engineer M. Sc., Lars Thougaard
- Bachelor of Commerce Niels Thygesen
- Senior Tax Advisor M.Sc., Peter Ingemann
- Senior Partner Visa Service M.Sc. Christian Petterson
- Senior Advisor, Recruiting & Visa Services, B.Sc, Michael Pedersen
- Colocation / Offshore Workforce Consultant, M.Sc. Jan Pedersen
- Server Hosting and IT Outsourcing, B.Sc. Henrik Andreasen
- Enterprise Patent Head of Services: Henrik Petersen, Partner & CTO
- Real Estate Broker, Henning Rasmussen (Germany)
- Director, Senior Partner, Toni
Pizziuti(Italy / Denmark)
- Offshore Formations, Business Visa, IP & ILM & Partner Michael Rasmussen
- Attorney-at-Law, Maria-Mihaela Nicolae, English, Italian and Romanian speaking
- Attorney-at-Law, Cand. Jur. Thomas Larsen (Norden) Contract area
- Attorney-at-Law, Senior IP Manager Cand. Jur. Niklas Hansson, IP Management
- Attorney-at-Law, Tax Lawyer, Cand. Jur. Hans Peter Sverdrup (Business Lawyer, Norden)
- Attorney-at-Law, Clarissa Frøberg, commercial lawyer Nordic countries and Germany
- Attorney-at-Law (H) Anders Hvass, Denmark (Business Attorney)
- Attorney-at-Law (H) Niels Anker Rasmussen, Denmark (Business Attorney)
Call +45 32177777
extension 245 for more about the Schengen VISA Consular Service or fill out this form:
OR MAKE YOUR SCHENGEN VISUM DIRECTLY ONLINE
Press on the link to go for the Schengen VISUM / VISA Service Application
HUSK denne side: