- Revisorbistand og Skatte Rådgivning
- ADVOKAT BISTAND
- Stiftelse af Selskaber/Fonde
- Skattefrie danske selskaber
- Offshore Selskaber Overblik
- USA Delaware skattefrie Offshore Selskaber
- Nevada Corporation, LLC, Limited selskaber uden indkomst eller selskabsskat
- Panama Offshore Selskaber
- Stiftelser Priseksempel
- Offshore Selskaber i EU – Selskabstyper, Fonde og Foreninger
- EU Selskabsskatter
- Skattely lande
- IP Rettigheder
- EU PersonData Forordningen
- Schengen VISA Service
Schengen VISA Service for Working, Studying, AuPair, Nanny, Refugee, Family Reunification & Tourism
We can help with several types of VISA to and from the EU, The Americas, Canada and The Australia area. Also we do assist in any appeal case. We do VISA’s for Working, Student, Research, AuPair, Nanny, Refugees, Family Re-Unification to almost all countries from all countries possible. Also if a VISA is overstayed or abused and you are send home by immigration authorities or police.
We use the Red Carpet and/or Fast Track systems for rapid treatment of cases, so that VISA and necessary documents can be sent to where you are and also minimizes the processing time to a few days instead of several weeks or months.
Schengen VISA standard package
We can supply a VISA SCHENGEN SERVICE package including;
- VISA SERVICE ADVISORY: All immigration law advisory, contracts, legal matters and assistance in many nation countries in terms of immigration law and easy changing of VISA types so you can stay in your current country
- VISA SERVICE PROVIDER: More than 20 VISA types as available as tourist visa, business visa, internship visa, study visa for a low cost, re-entry visa, religious visa, au-pair visa, PhD visa and Visa’s for the positive list and the minimum earnings unless covered in this page.
- EXPIRED VISA, MARIAGE or DENIED VISA: Re-Entry VISA and Family Re-Unifications in case of Marriage, kids, extended studies or any further business VISA. Even if VISA is EXPIRED or denied.
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS VISA SERVICE: Business Re-Entry Schengen Visa including a Job or for formation as director or member of the board in companies.
In some cases Hotel Confirmation and Flight Ticket confirmation counts into the total points you can score, in order to obtain entry to any country. In such cases we can help and supply you that services for a NO-COST FREE of charges as to agreements with fly-ticket-bookers and Hotel agreements for even cheaper staying in your preferred country. Also if you have an invitation from a friend, you will need a confirmed return-ticket. Our service is aimed at companies and individuals and we can assist for housing in the form of rooms, apartment, townhouse or villa near the desired location. All Visas often needs confirmation of ability to pay expenses, confirmation of the ability and willingness to go back when VISA expires and of to comply with expenses in Hotel or in private staying.
The service is for the following countries and nationalities (Some does not require a VISA in order to enter the Schengen Zone):
- EU VISA SERVICE: Europe in General is the EU Members including Iceland, Norway and Switzerland
- Visa for the EU affiliated countries: Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania and Macedonia
- UK VISA SERVICE: United Kingdom and Ireland (Non-Schengen Zone)
- US and Australia Continents: North America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea
- South America VISA Service: All South American States including Panama
- ASIAN & MIDDLE EAST VISA SERVICE: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- AFRICAN VISA Service: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Schengen Visa Service and Recruitment Companies
We have experience in recruitment visas for Danish companies and has a collaboration with Talent Finder® and VERIO® Recruitment Companies involves employees from around the world can work and stay in Denmark. Look more at:
We can assist with all kind of VISA TYPES and can help with Embassies, Consulates and General Consuls for each country. Also through our international network we can supply local lawyers for actual cases.
Cases can be judicial in nature, or to speed up cases which apparently does not comply with the legal requirements you are entitled up to such. Visa, Danish citizenship, Danish passport or residence and work permits. We can offer to submit, handle and follow-up on cases of Visa and residence and working permit Visa.
If you have experienced a rejection of your VISA, we can help. Also if you have been staying illegal in a country. We have attorneys in most countries who can take the case as a complaint and eventually fulfil what documents OR information which was missing in the first place. Especially the readiness to go back when visa expires and the total amount of connecting to your existing country is weighing in, like job, somebody to take care of, kids, family, bank, staying place, staying person, education and so on.
If you only have one visa request you are about to leave in 14-30 days, unless we can find just failures in the handling of the case. Its always better to have a plan B. If you leave in 2 requests, and the first is denied, you are somehow happy about the possibility of the seconds VISA request. In other words if you only have 1, you are asked to leave within 14 days. And sometimes appeal cant be done.
Normally if you handle your case alone, you are almost sudden not to get the VISA, as the natural ground of denial is like a list of many arguments, so you can never be sure what to complain about.
We can change jurisdiction, country and visa Type. It means we can send in 2 VISA requests under both EU law and under the local law in each country. Also we can do the Re-Entry VISA from any country to ensure free staying in 5 years in most countries including Denmark.
Re-entry Visa Service, Overstay and abuse of VISA and lack of response in terms of changes
Metropol International A/S is the only one who can provide this RE-ENTRY to any type of current VISA and in many cases without leaving your current country.
Overstay of a VISA is a bad thing, and there are many rules in terms of change of job, in terms of unemployment and in terms of days to react in those situation. Overstay is an abuse of the VISA which can lead to a 5.300 € fine and a ban of your re-entry up to 6 years. With Metropol International you are tracked and reminded of your VISA rules in terms of terminations of a Job Contract and in terms of how you will get a new job and re-apply your VISA within Denmark and/or other countries. Often you can change from one Country to another without any problems, but you need to get verification of that BEFORE it happens. You are welcome to be advised in your actual situation. You can in those situations have en re-entry VISA.
Sometimes it can be needed to change VISA Type without leaving the country in long time, like into the country beside your current country. In those cases we can assist in a so called re-entry VISA for most areas. It can be you have one VISA type, but wish another or the current VISA has expired.
It is usually making a Business Visa of 1 year at the time outside the country, that you currently reside in, while you maintain the benefits of the VISA for each region or system eg. Schengen. After 1 year we just renew what VISA. Usually we are supplying a VISA in one country and the destination country can be any country. Our Re-Entry VISA service ensures you to be in the Schengen Zone, in the nearest country, while having a real job-contract.
Schengen VISA for Au-Pair or Nanny VISA in the EU
The ability for many is to become an aupair or a Nanny in a EU country.
- For the AUPAIR (max 30 years old): You will work 6 days 3-4 hours a day and you can receive local language school for free or for free for the first 3 modules. That is daytime or evening lessons. As an Au-Pair you get a salary around 500 Euros in average
- For the NANNY: You will work 5 days a week 7-8 hours a day and you can receive local language school for free or for free for the first 3 modules. As a NANNY you get a salary around 1.600 Euros in average.
Many people are seeking the wrong VISUM
You can either use EU rules, Re-Entry VISA services or direct employment by our partners in many EU countries, including our own office in Germany, Malta, Lithuania, Latvia, Sweden and Norway. Actually for many people they request wrong VISUM, and when the VISUM is turned down, they do not have a plan B. Asking for VISA in EU Rules is far better, in many cases. It is actually better to search for the right VISUM and get a no, then searching for the wrong VISUM and get a no. When a VISA is denied you get like 5-10 different answers of WHY it is a no. So its better to have the VISA ordered by our Office who can get explanations, in order to complain.
Schengen Visa Service can provide the following VISA types
VISA and Passport services including verification, issue of new passport and issue of embassy statements of lost passport. Remember you cannot have a VISA which extends the validity of your passport. We do contact embassies, consulates, consular and lawyers. We have our own lawyers in Denmark and is included in Perfect Offices with legal representation in 82 countries. Furthermore our Legal Partner network consist of 2.500 juridical legal advisor’s in the world, which means we can cover many aspects of VISA and any kind of immigration law, working contracts, renewal of VISA’s, checkup on VISA possibilities or family re-unification.
We can provide 20 types of service of the following VISA types (Updated 01.07.2017):
- Schengen Visa as a tourist for 90 days with possible extension by a re-entry VISA
- Employee VISA for recruitment via partnerships
- Study VISA from many of the leading educational institutions in each country in EU and US/Canada where educational fees are from 1.000 € per year
- Intern-ships in the specific country with or without salary/intern-ship contract
- Technical VISA, Sales VISA and Machine Inspection VISA for 1-2 persons. A knowledge transfer VISA which can be of longer times
- Trainee VISA, Recruiting VISA for Job Contracts and Job Interviews
- VISA as an independent contractor for the establishment of Danish company
- Company representative for inspecting machines for contracts (purchase / sale concerning. Danish companies)
- AU-PAIR VISA for international and national EU citizens where au-pairs is intended to work in a desired EU country for 2 years at the time in each country. You can work like 2 years in Denmark, 2 years in Holland and 2 years in Norway e.t.c. and a salary including accommodation within the family is around 750-1.200 € per month. Marriage under those conditions might be restricted and/or it can be difficult, but not impossible to accomplish family reunification. AU-PAIR Re-entry VISA for au-pair who already has been serving in 2-3 years in a given country. It gives the possibility not to be denied again due to the circumstances where there have been a rejection.
- Working and residence permits in general from EU citizens and NON-EU citizens
- Permanent relocation to / from Denmark for expatriates and / or EU citizens (Demand is min. 270,000 DKK. In revenue for the last 2 years) for non-EU it is 408.800 DKK for the job salary (A valid job contract has to be approved by us.dk) The result is a permanent Citizenship
- PhD VISA with working contract and a working contract after studies
- Working Holiday VISA, where you can work in a defined period of time, usually for areas like agriculture, research and scholarships in one country while retain a working right in another country
- Asylum – we can provide status as refugees and Humanitarian Residence permit which can be based on a single person, a family. According to the UN Refugee Convention, we can provide the status of 1-2 years of staying while many have been here more than 20 years, and are as such integrated in the society as work and taxpayers. The status is under UN, Protected Status, Limited Protected Status and has a limited right to family reunification after 1-3 years, but also a right to FREE movement and to receive family on holidays e.t.c. There are sudden rules applied for Unaccompanied minor asylum seekers. A foreign national, whose application for asylum has been rejected and whose date of departure has passed, is residing illegally and is required to leave can obtain a re-entry VISA, a desired leaving to another country and/or expenses and also has a demand of provided accommodation in most countries.
- Religious Workers can according to current rules obtain a VISA which in regards to the working and staying permission will act under EU and national law
- Start-up VISA for business creation, formation, shop or affiliation of a offshore company for 1-4 persons
According to The Association Agreement with Turkey we can provide services where we can care for the process and possibilities to obtain a temporary or permanent residence in sudden countries
- DIPLOMAT VISA Services where we can provide foreign nationals with a diplomatic status or a residence permit issued by the local Ministry of Foreign Affairs in each country
- The Nordic Countries, The Faroe Islands, Iceland and Greenland can be provided a sudden VISA in each cases, which depends on job-salary, status and/or Study needs
- Immigration services with 1 or 2 VISA or for a whole family or of a group of people which includes staying, study and working permission for you and/or your partner. I those cases the above VISA types under UN, EU and national law are impossible, we can provide appeal and/or immigration services typically to Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, Norway, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, USA, Canada, Panama and many other countries
- Doctor VISA and Residence permit in order to obtain a Danish authorisation as a doctor or dentist. Foreign doctors and dentists who have been trained outside the EU/EEA can be granted a special residence permit in order to obtain a Danish authorisation as a doctor or dentist. The residence permit is granted to enable the foreign doctor or dentist to acquire the professional and linguistic skills required to obtain a Danish authorisation, in addition to completing the required employment in a position for adaptation and training purposes – a so called evaluation employment.
Schengen VISA Service countries:
- Czech republic
The Schengen VISA areas which are NOT included are:
- Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles, the Greek peninsula of Athos as well as Greenland and the Faroe Islands during the Danish union.
- Great Britain and Ireland are NOT members of the Schengen union.
- In addition, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania ordered to join the Schengen cooperation, but all requirements are present not fulfilled.
Schengen VISA history and EU principle of free movement as a private person and/or as an employee.
The free movement of individuals is a fundamental right guaranteed by the institution of EU citizens. It gives every citizen the right to travel, work and live in any EU country without any formality. Schengen cooperation improves and also restrict this freedom by giving citizens the opportunity to cross internal borders without being subjected to border controls. The border-free Schengen area ensures free movement for more than 400 million EU citizens, and also to many non-EU citizens, businessmen, tourists or other persons wishing legally to be present on within the EU.
The first Member States were: Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. Now there are 26 Schengen countries – 22 EU members and 4 non-EU. The four are Iceland and Norway (since 2001), Switzerland (since 2008) and Liechtenstein (since 2011). After the first five came Italy (1990), Portugal and Spain (1991), Greece (1992), Austria (1995) and Denmark, Finland and Sweden in 1996. Nine more EU countries joined in 2007, after the EU’s eastward enlargement in 2004. They are:Hungary, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia. Only six of the 28 EU countries outside the Schengen zone, namely: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland, Romania and the UK.
Temporary and recruitment agencies as well as the Green Card scheme (Green Card has stopped for Denmark since June 2016)
We have a collaboration with the DK’s largest temporary employment agencies and recruitment agencies to finding a new job, head hunting and also jobs that pays more than 408.000 per year. These agencies have proven to find a job for all of our applicants. This also applies to all present holders of the Green Card scheme which has ended in 2016 in Denmark.
For Nordic Citizens in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland
If you are a Nordic citizen you do not need a Visa to enter the borders of the United States for tourist or business trips shorter than 90 days. You MUST register in ESTA VISA SYSTEM but if you can not comply with ESTA demands or you need assistance with work permit, business VISA then please call +45 32177777.
IMPORTANT VISA INFO: It is a demand for Nordic citizens to apply for a visa for tourist and all kind of business travels after the date of 22.01.2016, if you previously have visited to Libya, Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, Yemen or Somalia within the last 5 years.
NOTE REGARDING ALL SCHENGEN VISA PR. 28-11-2015
The latest refugee movements since 2015 have greatly impressed upon the border and in reality the freedom of movement across borders replaced by thorough check, but with our solutions you are you so sure of a seamless transport between countries and if you are checked for example in trains, buses, planes and in public areas.
For VISA contact or Job as consultant or permanent job
- For ANY KIND of jobs on the Life Science industry (50% of danish companies), Engineers, Pharmacists, IT consultants, Programmers and other staff to the Life Science industry see: https://innovationsupport.net/en/the-life-science-recruiting-and-consulting-provider/
- For all other professions contact or schedule a meeting (Fee per hour is DKK.: 1.500,- +25% tax = 1.875 DKR) with:
- Secretary and Receptionist Anne-Marie Jensen, Phone: +45 321 77777 ext. 240.
- General Manager and Auditor, Visa Service, Jane Clausen, Phone: +45 321 77777 ext. 240.
- Senior Partner Visa Service M.Sc. Christian Pettersson, Phone: +45 321 77777 ext. 252.
- Senior Advisor, Visa Services, B.Sc, Michael Pedersen, Phone: +45 321 77777 ext. 248.
- Director of Department, ILM, Michael Rasmussen, Phone: +45 321 77777 ext. 240.
- For general info on Schengen (from europa.eu) see the source: https://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/agencies/index_en.htm
Book a meeting with our partners and advisers in Denmark:
You can have a meeting in daytime from 09:00-16:30 at the price of DKK 1.500,- + 25% tax = DKK 1.875,- including tax. Total including tax is: 271 Dollars. Usually a meeting can take 1 hour, but it takes normally 2 hours as to recover both Danish Law VISA rules and possibilities under the EU law. We do not offer any kinds of credit and all services has to be prepaid either by bank or in cash on the meeting day. You will receive invoice afterwards from a valid danish A/S CVR number = our partners. Please contact us at +45 3217 7777 ext. 321. The meetings can be in the offices of Herlev or Copenhagen or on SKYPE, Messenger, Facetime, WhatsApp & Viper.
Evening consultations are each Thursday from 16:00-18:00 and every second Sunday from 15-17:00. You can’t come without booking a time first. Meeting times can’t be booked by coming at the Office. It is only to be booked at the phone +45 32177777 or by filling the forms beneath. They will take care of any needs in VISA, JOB possibilities, Relocation & Accommodation (Apartments/Rooms/Villa), New or Lost passport, overstayed VISA, breaking VISA Rules and questions in general. Also contact to Ambassadors, General Consuls and International Consulates can be done in the meeting, in order to secure FastTrack of your case.
It is possible to have work in other EU countries and elsewhere if a VISA has run out, by that we can secure you will have a working and staying permission in your current country.
ATTORNEY VISA / VISUM SERVICE
Metropol International A/S can help our clients with job contracts, education and establishment of a company within EU and the Americas. We provide advice and legal services professionally all over the world in collaboration with the recruiting companies, Embassies, General Consulates and/or Attorney Offices.
- We do formations of Danish and foreign companies and holding companies and funds that can be used both by individuals and by companies
- We provide Private and Business Tax Consultancy in VAT, taxes, duties and guarantees
- We can provide Venture Capital, Business Angels, Board, Entrepreneur assistance as well as reconstruction and aid to ailing companies
- Our services include solutions that are based on EU law and the laws of different countries, including of course the company law and tax law.
- Our solutions can be based on already made binding answer from the tax, judicial decisions and control signals (BLUE SEA LAW)
- General legal proceedings and legal advice
- You can have private address, office address and receive Legal Consulting and Lawyer help in 86 countries through our network WARRANTY COVERAGE ordained Legal Profession interest organization for covering losses if the lawyer’s advice turns out to have been wrong, or the case of error or complaints.
- We have partners and own branches with Danish-speaking staff in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Germany, France, England, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Thailand, the Philippines, Panama and the United States.
For legal advice, and active dynamic and flexible human resource recruiting and contract management we also offer the following partners for your business, innovation and attorneys-at-law:
- Secretary and Receptionist Anne-Marie Jensen
- General Manager and Auditor, Visa Service, Jane Clausen
- Cand. Merc. Accountant Christian Nielsen
- Cand. Merc. Niels Petersen
- Senior Partner, Cand. Merc, Finance & Enterprise, Carsten Kristensen
- Sales Director, Cand.Merc, M. René de Jong for Netherland Visa and EU Job-contracts
- Innovation & Engineering Consultancy Engineer M. Sc., Lars Thougaard
- Bachelor of Commerce Niels Thygesen
- Senior Tax Advisor M.Sc., Peter Ingemann
- Senior Partner Visa Service M.Sc. Christian Petterson
- Senior Advisor, Recruiting & Visa Services, B.Sc, Michael Pedersen
- Colocation / Offshore Workforce Consultant, M.Sc. Jan Pedersen
- Server Hosting and IT Outsourcing, B.Sc. Henrik Andreasen
- Enterprise Patent Head of Services: Henrik Petersen, Partner & CTO
- Real Estate Broker, Henning Rasmussen (Germany)
- Director, Senior Partner, Toni Pizziuti (Italy / Denmark)
- Offshore Formations, Business Visa, IP & ILM & Partner Michael Rasmussen
- Attorney-at-Law, Maria-Mihaela Nicolae, English, Italian and Romanian speaking
- Attorney-at-Law, Cand. Jur. Thomas Larsen (Norden) Contract area
- Attorney-at-Law, Senior IP Manager Cand. Jur. Niklas Hansson, IP Management
- Attorney-at-Law, Tax Lawyer, Cand. Jur. Hans Peter Sverdrup (Business Lawyer, Norden)
- Attorney-at-Law, Clarissa Frøberg, commercial lawyer Nordic countries and Germany
- Attorney-at-Law (H) Anders Hvass, Denmark (Business Attorney)
- Attorney-at-Law (H) Niels Anker Rasmussen, Denmark (Business Attorney)
Call +45 32177777
extension 245 for more about Schengen VISA Service or fill out this form:
OR MAKE YOUR SCHENGEN VISA ONLINE
Press on the link to go for the Schengen VISA Service Application